The Municipality of Ivry-sur-le-Lac is responsible for maintaining 20 kilometres of municipal roads on our territory. This includes :
- Snow removal and de-icing in the winter.
- Cleaning and sweeping the roads in the spring.
- Repairs to the asphalt.
- Maintenance of the ditches and roadside.
- Maintenance of the culverts.
- Tree removal and pruning- control of vegetation growth along the roadside.
- Regular grading of unpaved roads.
- Spreading of dust inhibitor on unpaved roads.
- Cleaning of storm drains (including the sand catchment basins).
- Installation and maintenance of traffic signs and street names.
- Painting of street lines.
The lighting of municipal roads is serviced by Hydro-Quebec. Any problems should be reported to Town Hall.